Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

my "forever" connection



I've made a new friend.  She blogs.  She lives close.  She's sweet as honey, and so fun to be around, but she's moving!  Why God why??? 


Jill, me and Suzanne

I met Jill last Fall at the Junk Bonanza.  She was actually my in real life "blog stalker"...ha;)  Remember when I said someone recognized me at the gym and emailed me later in the day saying she saw me?? Well that was Jill.  She made me smile to myself all day long:)  Well she's moving to Portland and it makes me really sad. 




I finally got a peek inside her beautiful "forever cottage" and thought I'd share some of her home with you before she's off to greener pastures.






She's really great at putting little collections together.



Her style is soft and sweet.  It's very feminine with muted soft shades of cream, grey-blue and beige's...



but then she'll have great pops of color like these big pillows and that bright throw in the corner.  See the blue slippers on the wall under the little mirror?  That's an original Janet Hill.  LOVE Janet Hill!!





I've only just begun getting to know this sweet gal.  I'm going to miss her...can't really think about it.  So not fair meeting her right before she moves away.  But the really cool thing about blogging is that no matter where you live you still have that connection.   You more or less take your friends right with you...at least she better;)





Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails