Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shimmer and a WINNER!!

Hi Ladies hope you've been enjoying the in-between holiday week.  Honey took this week off, so we've been busy running here and there.  We got some fun house projects done.  You know I can't wait to share:)  It's just been a really nice break.  Makes me wish my peeps could be home with me more. 





Woke up to this winter wonderland this week.  What a treat!  I didn't have time to get out and explore much up close, but the errand run to the post office and Home Depot was beautiful.  I just love it when the snow and ice collect on every little twig and blade of grass.  If you could only see it in person.  The snow looks like millions of glittering diamonds...the air was filled with silver glittery snow flakes.   It was really magical.  Makes me almost like winter;)  Now if I could just figure out how to photograph the shimmer...that would make me really happy.  Anyone know how to do that??



{Does this house look familiar??  Merry Christmas mom and dad:)}


And finally...thank you girls soooo much for the amazing cuff ideas.  I wish I could make each one of you a home painting.  I hope you know that.  I got so many great sayings.  It would take me forever to use them all:)  But I have some really good stuff, so I promise to get busy and list some soon. 



NOW


for


the


winner...


Carissa @ lowercase letters wrote:

happy 2 whole years!!! this the best giveaway. i adore your amazing artwork. i want to win bad. the saying i love that keeps my mind focused and my heart in check is: "run to the Cross." i'd so want my cuff to remind me!!




Congrats Carissa!  For those of you who are interested in a house painting, there will be free shipping for the month of January.  Valentine's Day is coming up...maybe you can put a bug in your Honey's ear;)






Have a blessed day.




Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails