Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

more



It's Christmas...I wasn't going to blog for a while, but I couldn't wait.  I'm sitting here all warm and snug.  The kids are playing in the background.  It's been the perfect day...warm home, good food, the love of my family.




Life as I know it is beyond good, but for many this day represents pain.  For many it's a reminder of loss. 







I just read about my blogging friend Edie whose home was destroyed this week by fire.  So thankful they were all spared, but my heart aches for them.  If you have a minute please lift them up in prayer.  I really can't even imagine what that's like...being homeless and at Christmas.





Makes me all the more grateful, more aware of this special day...these precious moments in time. 




Of His mercy and grace. 





Hope you had a day filled with more than your heart could take.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails