Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Desperate Housewives

I'm not sure if any of you caught the January 18th episode of Desperate Housewives, but it was oh so good. I'm a little slow, I have a DVR and finally got around to watching it last night. It was seriously the best episode of that show I've ever seen. I couldn't believe how good the writers did at making it compassionate and fairly "wholesome". Except for the one scene where Edie seduces the handyman. How can she possibly look that good?? I had to rewind. She is just in the best shape ever... Holy Cow! The episode was about their handyman Eli Scruggs. He passes away and it recalled from each woman their memories of how he shaped their lives. It was such a great reminder of the impact each one of us has on the lives of those around us. Anyway I want to be like Eli Scruggs. Instead of minding my own business, I want to care about others and to make a point of listening and helping when I can. If you missed this episode and want to watch it you can view it on ABC.com. It's called "The Best thing that ever could have happened", episode 13. It's definitely worth the time...so good:)
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails