Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Big Chick's B-day

This weekend was really busy. It was our oldest daughter's 9th birthday!!
I really cannot believe it's been nine years already. I will never forget the day she was born and they wheeled her into my room for the first time. I was getting ready to eat my breakfast and I was alone and I felt this panic...like oh no what am I supposed to do with her. I just want to eat my breakfast:) It was so surreal, being a mother. I really kept having to tell myself over and over for that first year that I am a MOM! It's so true that feeling of love that makes you feel like you are going to burst.
Anyway nine years later here we are going roller skating, hanging with friends...making sweet memories. As a parent it's a constant barrage of memories. I remember my roller skating party and now it's my daughter's turn...weird.

(The gang's all here)

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails