Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Road to Change


As most of you know who follow along, I am on a "weight loss journey". For me this journey will never end. On my mother's side they are all very obese and I have seen first hand the hardships that this brings. My mom has battled her weight for as long as I can remember. Diet after diet and failed attempts over and over have been the norm. Recently she was diagnosed with Diabetes and for once she is getting a handle on her appetite. Her body had certain "requirements" and for her it was the missing key she was looking for. Since May she has lost 25 pounds through a changed diet and with medicine. I am so happy that she is making strides and seeing results. I can't wait for her to realize her dreams of "getting her weight off". It's been such a long road and I'm so proud of her.


Sometimes the road to change is a long one and we may stumble around awhile before we find it. The important thing is to not miss it altogether!! It's never too late to jump on and enjoy the ride:)



Have a blessed day.


Photo credit: Flickr, Edward Dullard
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails