Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Landscape Eye Candy



We all have our gifts. Some are great teachers, writers, artists, entrepreneurs etc...my neighbor Craig's gift is Landscaping. Craig is my friend Missy's husband and he owns his own Landscape company called Superior Lawn and Landscape. I wanted to show you a glimpse of their beautiful yard.









The wall above is hiding one of my favorite features of their yard...a front patio. It is THE perfect spot to sit with a cup of coffee in the morning.








Great
yard for exploring. There are little paths winding here and there and bursts of color throughout.





This
little hidden path is their side yard. The arborvitae provide the perfect hedge of privacy for them. It's a great little place to sun in the afternoon:)




See
that fuzzy green evergreen bush. It is my favorite thing in their yard. I absolutely love it...so cute.





I
also love that natural looking birdbath!




This
is the other side yard. He planted a vertical garden. How cool is that?? You do a great job Craig. I'll have to show you MY backyard soon. He also designed it.


Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails