Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Blog Party 2009

Hello!! I am so excited to join in this year's Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom. This is a great opportunity to introduce your blog to the world and to link in with other bloggers to make friends and find new blogs to read. YEAH I'm so excited!

Who is Farmgirl Paints?
If you are visiting from the Ultimate Blog Party, Welcome!! I'm Becky and my blog is all about me:) I journal about my family, friends, faith, decorating, my artwork, trips, recipes, movies, TV shows...pretty much any and everything. I started it this past winter as a way to distract myself from our long cold Minnesota winter. Now I'm completely addicted!! My long term goal is to start an Etsy store and sell my artwork, but until then I'm going to continue what I've been doing. I'm a stay at home mom and blogging has just become a wonderful hobby that allows me to rant and rave about all my favorite things. It has given me a VOICE!! I love it:)
I thought it would be fun if I'd share my favorite painting and maybe you could email me yours. If I can figure it out, I'll post all of the paintings I receive and put them on my site with your blog address.
The above painting is my favorite. It hangs in my family room and everytime I look at it I think of my childhood home. My momma gave it to me as a gift. It was painted by Robert Knaub. Email me your favorites. I can't wait to see. Thanks for visiting and please please come back soon. I love knowing there are readers out there, so please leave me a comment and sign up for Farmgirl Paints!!
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails