Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

My other blog crush




I almost feel like I'm cheating on my Meg with this one, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.  I am officially smitten with this lady...Kelle Hampton.  Over the summer a friend told me to check out her blog, Enjoying the Small Things, and after reading the birth story of her Nella I was a complete blubbering mess.



She has won me over with her amazing writing and gorgeous pictures.  I usually don't fall so hard for big time bloggers.  She has like 9,000 followers and to me it's just hard to connect knowing we'll never be "virtual friends". 





But despite all that I feel compelled to leave a comment along with all the other multitudes of readers. I don't even care if she reads it. I just have to tell her what I think. And it's funny I get a little nervous before I send it. Hoping to stand out...to make her feel something that no one else has yet. Isn't that crazy?!







After every blog post I am either teary eyed or smiling from ear to ear. She makes me want to squeeze my kids and that's a very good thing.




I am inspired by her photographs and don't even get me started on her style. YES she's the reason I cut my bangs and YES she's the reason I wanted a fancy schmancy camera. I even have that sweater. But I swear I had it FIRST!





I am in love with her girls Lainey and Nella. Nella was born with Down Syndrome, a complete shock to Kelle by the way. You can tell that she is just the apple of everyone's eye...that sweet one. I just want to squeeze her!





I am completely amazed at how she gets so many candid shots of her family. It's really amazing. I know for me when I pull out the camera everyone poses and puts on the smiley face. I'm thinking she has that camera around her neck 99% of the time.







Anyway I thought you should know who my newest crush is.  If you haven't already you just have to check her out.  Oh and ladies...do tell.  Are there any new crushes out there??  Does anyone make you want to cut your bangs and buy fancy cameras...besides me anyway:)??







Have a blessed day.









All photos courtesy Kelle Hampton.
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails