Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hunkering in



Honey was gone for most of the week.  He doesn't travel much thank heavens.  I'm kind of out of sorts when he does.  I lose all sense of time and stay up way too late.  I can't even begin to put a meal together.  It's just off.  Does that make sense? 


Fergie has a routine at bedtime.  She goes limp and acts dead...hoping with all that's in her that we won't make her go sleep in her crate.  Isn't that mean?  She's crated!  We've just always done it that way.  Well this week while Honey was gone I decided to try and have her sleep with me.  I mean look at that face...how can you say no:)  I should have though.  It didn't go well.  She woke me up in the middle of the night and I had to put her up anyway.  But we gave it a shot.






Friday night we all hunkered in.  I had the girls help me whip up some waffles and scrambled eggs for dinner and then we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie.




We popped in Pee Wee's Big Adventure.  Remember that movie??  Oh my goodness.  It's so dumb.  But I found myself laughing out loud.  This grown man, weird grown man...acting like an immature kid.  It's just too funny.  Remember..."I know you are, but what am I?" and his creepy laugh.  I had to kind of explain it to the girls.  They were like mom...he's so weird






I'm like ummm...I know, but it's really funny



(painting I got done this week for Alicia)



I'm going to continue the hunkering in theme for this week.  I have a lot of stuff I'm working on.  Trying to restock my Etsy store for Christmas...praying for some wonderful creativity to flow all over me.   It should be fun, but challenging.  I have a way of getting distracted.  I think I have adult ADHD;)






Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails