Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Goodies:)


{Oh and if you look out on the deck you can see our grill laying on it's side.  Did I mention it's been a tad windy??}



My mailbox has been singing this past week.  I've gotten all kinds of goodies.  Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail!  So fun:)  Anyway I saw this cute "give thanks" banner on my friend Alicia's Etsy store and decided it was a must have for our home.  I hung it within about 2 seconds of having it out of the package.  She's so talented.  You really need to check her out and I don't think she has any more of these, but I bet she could whip one up for you if you ask really nice. **Update-- Alicia just assured me she's making more, so go get one:)




Oh and this is how it came.  All wrapped up so pretty.  Don't you just love it when you get something almost too pretty to unwrap?  Love that extra care.  Really makes it special.






Then I got my bracelet in the mail...yay!  I saw this on Jeanne's site and thought it would be a great reminder for me to not compare.  I struggle with that as an artist sometimes.  I have to remind myself that God made me unique.  I am one of a kind and I am enough with His help.  Isn't it pretty!!  Her packaging is gorgeous too.  Perfect for gift giving.  If you haven't heard of A Bushel and a Peck you need to run over there right now.  Jeanne's store is a-maz-ing. 

 





And then finally I got a big box delivered to my front porch.  I was beyond giddy when I opened up and saw this bedding.  My friend Tara sold her guest bedding to make way for baby #2 and I snatched it right up.  Her style is ME to a tee and I have big plans for this.  You'll just have to stay tuned:)  Just had to share some of my goodies.  I hope you all have a great weekend.  Lots of fun family stuff planned...keep warm and safe:)








Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails