Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

And we're off!



My sweet folks are in town for the next 9 days, so to thoroughly break them in, we headed off to the Mall of America.  While my momma took forever in Forever 21 my dad and I bonded on a bench outside the store.  I love this picture of us.  He really doesn't like getting his picture taken...so I'm going to cherish this one. 





Oh and while I'm sitting here I might as well show you my cute necklace and...





bracelet I got from Claire's

I got my hat there too.  They have some super cute stuff and it's cheap.  Gotta love that.  Who's says it's only for teenie boppers!




Let me tell you what I love about my mom and dad.  They are two of the most precious people ever.  They are beyond loving and kind, super generous and unconditional.  And they are soooo easy to entertain.





Here's my momma all excited about the fancy hand dryers at IKEA.  It really lit her up like a Christmas tree.  I think that's where I get my enthusiasm for life.  They just thoroughly enjoy the littlest things.





Riding the escalator up into the IKEA store.  They SAW me taking their picture yet neither of them...




would make eye contact with me.  Isn't that hilarious!!



 {loved that paper light}


My mom oohed and ahhed all over the store.  Showing my dad just what they needed.  Oh to be wealthy and have the ability to spoil them rotten all the time.  I'd love that.  It's so much more fun to do that with people who really appreciate the littlest things.





Had to take a picture of me in an all white room.  It's really pretty, but sooo not me.  I'd have to jazz it up with some colorful pillows and a fun throw.  Maybe a painting or two...ha!


So I'm taking a little breather while they're here. Keep reading though. I'm going to repost some stuff you might have missed. Hope you all have a great week:)






Have a blessed day.




Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails