Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Unexpected Blessing

Recently I was walking through a new grocery store close to my house that has a nice gift section. They had some really cute little Easter chicks and bunnies and I fell in love with them, had them in my cart and carried them throughout the entire store. Then right before I checked out I decided to put them back because I'm trying not to impulse buy anymore.
Well this week when I went to my bible study my friend Kristine whipped out a sack and said "here I thought of you when I saw these", and low and behold she gave me my two little chicks...Big chick and Little chick:) Isn't that God? He used her to bless my socks off. He never fails to amaze me. I just had to share.


Have a blessed day!

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails