Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Team Spirit

Last week the school I grew up in won the Illinois State High School Basketball Championship. This was a huge deal for our area. I graduated with 40 people in my class, so needless to say my school was small. The thing I noticed was the tremendous amount of team spirit everywhere I went. People were talking and excited and so proud of our Meridian team. It was contagious.
What if in life as adults we were like that....on our feet cheering when something good happened to someone we knew, telling everyone around us about the people who mattered in our lives; wearing our hearts on our sleeves, completely sold out for a common cause. Wouldn't that be wonderful? I don't know about you, but I'd like to be a part of that team.
Photo credit Carolet
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails