Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, March 16, 2009

My parent's house

I thought I'd share some photos of the house I grew up in. It's located in Central Illinois. Our nearest neighbor is about 1/2 mile down the road. It was great having all that space to run and play growing up.
My dad coloring.
My parents are so funny.
My dad framed this card from Wal-Mart and put it on top of their t.v. He thought it was a great picture of George!
My mom has a real knack for decorating. The house is just an old farmhouse with her sweet touches all throughout. This hutch has been about every color.
Mom loves roosters. They kind of represent the country life. We used to have a rooster named Tom and he was really mean. Every time we went outside we had to carry a broom to keep him from attacking us.
She's really good at decorating an empty wall. She has little display walls all over the house.
Isn't this just the cutest picture. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me!!
My dad loves to collect things...bells, coins, flashlights etc. Here is just one collection.
Mom and dad's bedroom with Molly B. They found this cat out in the country somewhere and named it Molly, but it's actually a male:) They are just too funny.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails