Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's the little things

We all have them, little things in our homes that make us smile when we see them or use them on a daily basis. I thought I'd share a few of mine. I love this rug. I love what it says and of course the butterfly is a bonus:) Fergie
just had to get in on the action. It's an appropriate saying for her though don't you think!
This bowl does make me happy. I use it as often as I can. Isn't that funny?! The rug and bowl were made by Natural Life. I love everything they put out.
It's not just "things" that make me happy of course, it's the little every day stuff like my "little chick" who wants to play UNO 25 times a day. At first it was kind of annoying, but I have really started to cherish our UNO time. They are precious moments. What are your special little things throughout the day that make you smile?
To be continued...

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails