Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Country Junction

Here I am again, before I'm even unpacked I just couldn't wait to share pictures from our trip home. Got to say it was a challenging trip. Little chick got the stomach flu on the way down and a nose bleed on the way home...oh joy. Why does that stuff happen when you are traveling?? I can never figure that out. I couldn't wait to get home.
Before the flu came!
Our first morning we all went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.
Here's my beautiful momma.
As you can see Little Chick is still not feeling good. This picture was taken minutes before she threw up all over the table.
Next we hit my favorite store in Clinton, IL called Country Junction.
See the clock in the picture. That was one of my purchases.
They just have lots of little nooks and crannies stuffed with yummy country vintage goodness. Pure heaven:)
Despite the flu we had a great day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails