Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Our first night in LA

We made it back last night and although I have lots of other stuff to do, I just can't wait to share our trip. The view above is our drive from L.A. to Simi Valley...gorgeous. I could get used to that view. The mountains were super green and lush due to the recent fires out there.
My cousin Tammy, Missy and I at Claim Jumpers.
I have to admit I'm kind of a dork when it comes to touristy things and celebrities. I couldn't wait to get down to Hollywood and Highland to see the red carpet. We were there on Wednesday and they had it all blocked off for the Academy Awards on Sunday. Missy and Tammy are standing right by the outside bleachers.
This is the view from the top of the stairs right at the entrance to the Kodak Theatre. The red carpet was covered with plastic, but I still managed to find a spot and step on it:)
Here we are on the stairs heading up to the Theatre. We had some weird foregners take this picture. I thought they were going to run off with my camera.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails