Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Faux Tin Backsplash

(Before)
I thought I would show you some pictures of any easy kitchen redo. I have a couple of friends who had tin backsplashes in their kitchens and it was just beautiful. I love the look of anything vintage, so this idea really appealed to me. Both of them said it was a pretty time consuming job. The tin is really hard to work with.
(After)
I was at Home Depot not long after that and found some "faux" tin. It was the easiest thing to work with. Seriously I did the entire kitchen myself in about 4 hours!! It was relatively inexpensive as well. I think I spent maybe $200. The sheets cut easily with scissors and I just nailed it to the wall. You can use glue too. Instant makeover:)

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails