Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Piano Room redo

My latest room redo was kind of by accident. I haven't like the color of our entry since the day I painted it almost 5 years ago. But it was such a pain to paint that it's taken me this long to redo it. Anyway the picture above is me standing on the ledge above my entry door. Don't I look lovely?? The new wall color is by Sherman Williams it's called Magnetic Grey. It really looks blue in person though.
The two pictures above are the before pictures. We had a quilt hanging on the wall and my husband was just tired of it.
This is my husband's late grandma's piano. We inherited it when she passed away and I'm really excited to paint it black to match the room better. I will definitely show before and after pictures of that.
We moved the green/orange couch to the basement and relocated the red couch up to the piano room. The red was really different for that room so I got some new accessories to tie it all together. The curtains, pillows, table and picture all came from IKEA. The mirrors and lamps came from Homegoods. It's a little swanky and different then my normal style, but we really like it.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails