Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, November 4, 2011

it's my turn:)


It doesn't surprise me at all that so many of us feel the same way in regards to my last post.  God has placed dreams in all of us.  Sometimes the direction map isn't exactly understandable, but if we just take one little tiny baby step in that direction...a little tiny one...then the next step will appear and so on and so forth. 














I guess it all stems back to having faith.  I have a dream.  God placed that dream in my heart.  So uh yeah I guess He'll help me navigate, but first I have to do my part and take that baby step.  YIKES!  So I'm going to start working on those pages, one at a time.  It may take me forever and a day, but I'll be going in the direction of my dreams.  That's a quote and a pretty good one.  I'll take it:)



With all that said I realized as I was cleaning up the breakfast dishes, emptying the dishwasher and walking my little one to the bus stop that it is divine purpose serving those around us.  Our jobs as moms and dads, students, whatever it is that you do, as monotonous as it seems...the day in and day out somewhat mundane and boring things that we do over and over and over again, these things are just as important as our BIG DREAMS.  The Lord says  "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" (Matthew 25:40).  Really Lord...even the dishes??  Yes!  Even those dishes. 



My heart is about to explode with excitement today.  I'm actually on my way to the airport RIGHT NOW to pick up one of my besties.  She's coming to spend the weekend with me...yippee!!! I am in awe of how our friendship began and how close we have become over the last few years. This internet bond is no joke. You can actually meet people and make forever friends over the computer...unbelievable! Anyhoo we have been busy preparing for her arrival. 



Can ya guess who it is?  Here's a little reminder of the special weekend I had with her back in February.  She made a point to drive me by that yellow barn I showed at the beginning of my post, and I knew one day I'd have to paint it for her.  Oh and the girls have been busy making a sign for her arrival.  I will never forget the first day we met in person.  She made me feel so special.  Time to return the favor:)



Have a blessed weekend.




206.  my husband who supports me no matter what.
207.  a friend who is getting up at 3:00 a.m. to fly across the country to spend 2 days with me.
208.  vinyl flooring in my craft room.
209.  barns...oh how i love barns!
210.  girl time in my immediate future:)


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails