Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Hope Spoken linkup...



Hey there.  Okay so I'm going to Hope Spoken!!!!  My friend Tamara has wanted to go for the past year and I just couldn't think/plan beyond tomorrow so I was dragging my feet.  Then they started running out of tickets and aaaaaaackkkk!!  So guess what?  WE are going to Hope Spoken in March:))  And just in case you don't know what Hope Spoken is it's a super fun weekend conference in Dallas, Texas with lots of great inspirational speakers and women I can't wait to meet, and well...it's bound to be fabulous.  So yeah!!!  I'm glad we're going.  I know God must have some major goodness for us that weekend.



They asked us to share a little bit about ourselves so here goes:
 
For those of you who don't know me and are just checking in from the link my name is Becky Strahle.  I married my highschool sweetheart 21 years ago.  I'm a momma to two of the most amazing girls ever!  I call them Big Chick and Little Chick on here;)  I make a LOT of cuffs occasionally, and run an Etsy shop called Farmgirl Paints.  And guess what?  I DO actually paint when I get the time:)  Hopefully that long time dream of mine will become a print reality very shortly.  Oh and I've been writing this little piece of my heart for almost 5 years.  YIKES!!    


The thing I'm most nervous/excited about is meeting a lot of YOU!  I "know" SO many of you through blogging and Instagram (my name is farmgirlpaints) so it's exciting and blind-date like and exhilarating all rolled into one.  EEEEEEK!  So there you have it...true confession, hand raised high, my name is Becky and meeting new people scares me to death ha


Honestly I have no idea what to expect on that weekend.  I'm not sure what the topics are or anything, but I know there are some amazing inspirational women speaking and I'm positive their stories on faith and life are sure to start a little fire in me.  So that's what I'm expecting...to come home on FIRE:))  Oh and I really hope that some of the virtual friendships I've made online will maybe go a little bit deeper.  It's amazing how a little face time can grow and nurture that seedling of friendship.


Let's see a weird fact about me...  Okay this is really random, when I was dating back in high school I had two boyfriends before I finally met my honey.  When I had my first kiss with each of them I ran to the bathroom immediately and threw up!  Fast forward to my first kiss with my honey.  We had just eaten pizza.  Major ick breath.  We were at the top of this funky rainbow swirly slide and he grabs me and gives me the most whopper of a kiss.  Like BAM!  And guess what?  I didn't throw up.  It was a sign;)  The rest is history!!





That's what I got.
Be a blessing. 

 
 
 
 
**The conference is currently sold out, but they may be adding more seats.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
today's gratefuls...
lunch with brandee
twinkly lights above our bed
first chilly hat day
cracker barrel take out for dinner...chicken and dumplings...comfort food my fave!
 
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails