Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

crafty dream come true


(image taken from here) 


Uh to say that I've been looking forward to this day is a slight understatement.  I'm going to MEG'S WHATEVER CRAFT WEEKEND people!!!!!!!  Read about it here.  It's kind of a long story...I'll try to make it super short.  I was asked twice by two different friends.  The first time I said no (just didn't have peace about spending the money), the second time I had heart palpitations, a quickening in my spirit...total confirmation, so I knew I must go.  I must GO!!  As you read this I'll be flying to Kansas to spend a long weekend being a helper (cooking, cleaning, prepping...pray for me), hopefully crafting, and making lots of new friends;) 
 
 
 
If you've been reading along for awhile you know that I've admitted to having a major blog crush on this gal.  Wrote about it wayyyy back here.  It's sort of embarrassing meeting her now.  She read that post.  I'm super nervous.  I'm meeting the blogger that made me want to blog...staying in the house that I've drooled over...for 4 days!  EEEEEK!!  It's surreal...pinch me;)  I'm going to be roomies with Megan, whom I've always wanted to meet, and reconnecting with my friend Amy from MN.  It's gonna be soooo good.  Can't wait to tell you all about it!!
 
 
 
 
***If you can, follow along on Instagram...my user name is farmgirlpaints
You're not going to want to miss any of this:)





Be a blessing.

 
 


869.  a time to create
870.  a nature walk with my girlies
871.  opportunity to make new friends
872.  for the chance to be a blessing;)
873.  November's chill 
 

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails