Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My blog crush



Hi my name is Becky and I have a huge blog crush.  It started a few years ago before I jumped in with my own blog.  She single handedly made me want to document my life.  Her name is Meg Duerkson and she has the famous blog called Whatever.  If you haven't stopped by to visit...you just HAVE too. 


Anyway it's a little sick....my crush;)  I always leave her a comment.  I rarely miss a post.  I can go to her blog and spend hours going from one little blurb to another. 









Her house is dreamy.  She decorates in my favorite style...fun and whimsical.



 


She loves color and uses it everywhere. 


She's from a sleepy town in Kansas and is just a small town girl. 


When she came to my blog for the first time...I cried.  I can't believe I'm admitting that, but I was just so excited to see her name...in all the excitement a little tear slipped out;)  I'm not a crazy...I swear I'm not!





She has an amazing gift with photography.  She takes the everyday and makes it extraordinary.


She makes fun of herself and lets her kids do crazy fun things.  She's real and transparent and I feel like I know her.


 


Anyway I know she's just like me...a normal person-a mom, and I don't have her on a pedestal or anything, but I just LOVE her:) 







Recently she mentioned she wanted a painting of a cow, and of course I knew this was my chance to bless her back:)  So Meg if you happen to read this...your brown cow's in the mail.  Thank you for all the inspiration and for sharing your life.  What an amazing life indeed!


So tell me girlies...do you have a blog crush??  Come on DO TELL!!!!




Have a blessed day.







Oh and by the way awhile back I got a package with some free samples of paints and brushes from DecoArt.  The sales rep said she couldn't wait to see what I came up with.  So Miss Sales lady...I loved your paints.  They were smooth and rich and made my brown cow beau-ti-ful.  Thanks soooo much!!!  I love free stuff.  So anyone else out there...bring it on;)

 


All photos borrowed with permission from Meg Duerkson.
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails