Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

never forgotten



I've had the word forgotten mulling around in my brain lately.  I'm in a transition state.  My honey has taken a new job.  Yes, another job!  And it's a good thing.  A God thing.  I believe with all my heart we moved here in a round about way for him to take this position.  Only thing is...it's not here.  He's commuting to DC for part of the week...and no we are not planning another move.  It's going to be our new normal.  It will be fine...better than fine.  There's just that initial change.




And with that change comes some new quiet time.  Quiet for me to think about what's going on in my own life.  Quiet for me to just sit still.  And to be honest I'm not used to quiet.  I fill my time with phone calls and IG banter and playdates with friends.  I don't know how to be alone and not feel a little forgotten





And I know that I know I'm not forgotten.  I'm not sitting useless.  His words...His promises remind me of that in Psalms 139.


You have searched me, Lord,
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.
 
 


 
I'm precious to Him.  I'm one of a kind.  He made me fragrant and beautiful.  I just need to walk in that truth and run to Him when I feel lonely.  Run to him instead of my phone.  Run to him instead of going down that self pity path.  He's the only one that can fill any feeling of void.  I'm never alone...never forgotten.  And neither are you...






Be a blessing.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
833.  new opportunities to listen
834.  reminders that i'm never alone
835.  a new job for my Honey
836.  peppermint mocha creamer
837.  psalms 139
 
 
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails