Tuesday, July 31, 2012

track 6


 
I was driving home with the family tonight and my favorite song came on.  It's kind of my anthem song.  It moves me to the core.  The girls know whenever track 6 comes up we are going to hear it over and over and over again...all our voices chiming in.  The speakers are turned full volume...hands are raised and if I could close my eyes I would.  I love this song so much thought I'd share.






Newsboys...Forever Reign



Verse 1
You are good You are good
When there's nothing good in me
You are love You are love
On display for all to see
You are light You are light
When the darkness closes in
You are hope You are hope
You have covered all my sin

Verse 2
You are peace You are peace
When my fear is crippling
You are true You are true
Even in my wandering
You are joy You are joy
You're the reason that I sing
You are life You are life
In You death has lost it's sting
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/newsboys-forever-reign-lyrics.html ]
Chorus
Oh I'm running to Your arms
I'm running to Your arms
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign

Verse 3
You are more You are more
Than my words will ever say
You are Lord You are Lord
All creation will proclaim
You are here You are here
In Your presence I'm made whole
You are God You are God
Of all else I'm letting go

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge
My heart will sing
No other Name
Jesus
Jesus





Have a blessed day.









690.  newsboys
691.  phone call with kristine



692.  afternoon thunderstorms
693.  CHICK-FIL-A



694.  my honey who doesn't mirror my moods...God I love him!
Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. You are pleasantly contagious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to let the kids dance out to this song right this second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song! Thanks for sharing! I need to check out this CD. I could listen to Michael Tait sing for hours!
    I especially love #694...Thank GOD for sure that our men don't mirror our moods! I need to go hug mine right now and tell him that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not heard this one...I will go listen:)
    I need something like this right about now...
    oh - nikki fixed my comment issue...at least temporarily
    love ya...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good song. I posted on the Chick-fil-A STUFF. Just another punch in the nose of Christianity by the media and Mayor Emanuel (i really think he is the a........) God bless you and ROCK ON.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great song ~ the the chorus! I can see you and the chicks singing this with all your mights in the car ~ rock on girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great song. and great post. heading to Chick-fil-a for breakfast tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, i love that song! and what sweet gifts you have listed there. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much beauty and truth in these words.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that song, too!!! We just sang it in church on Sunday. And even though I can barely put weight on my foot, I can't help but dance (sway) uncontrollably.

    Isn't it the sweetest thing to see and hear your kids sing such precious words? My big boy loves to sing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it too!!! And by the way.. where are all the people??? I swear it's like blogland is vacant. I miss the people. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that song! We sing it in church. I was not familiar with this band, but obviously I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favorite songs!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to listen to Newsboys when I was younger...
    The line "You are true even in my wandering" - I like that line!
    ((My favorite part of this summer is I found out that I’m expecting! (My first!))

    ReplyDelete
  15. This album is our official Summer soundtrack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this album! And you lists of thanks looks much like mine this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE newsboys! I stood in line for 12 hours one year at life light just to be in the front row! HA! Love the song God's not dead... so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts. I love hearing what YOU have to say:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails