Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A life in grace



I first "met" Edie in September.  Remember the blog crush post??  Well someone commented and mentioned that Edie from Life in Grace was their blog crush.  I of course had to check out this Edie person and so glad I did.

 
She writes from her heart.  Her kids are her life and her love for the Lord is so evident.  This is the friend who lost her home to fire recently, and today she celebrates a birthday:)  I loved her blog before, but reading recents posts makes me want to give her a big hug and say well done. 


You Miss Edie are such an example of grace and mercy.  Your life in the midst of this tragedy will be a living testimony.  Thank you for sharing who you are and what He's done for you.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday and feel the love.  Blogland is a great place for that.  I have no doubt that this will be a great year for you.  Thankfully we serve a God of Restoration.  BIG HUGS!






Have a blessed day.




Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails