Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry Christmas to ME!!!



It's no secret that I love to take pictures.  I MEAN REALLY LOVE!!!  My camera is just like another appendage...it goes with me wherever I am.  I think it has something to do with the sentimental in me.  I want to capture and save every minute.


Up until recently I've never felt the need to upgrade because my point and shoot works great.  For the most part I've been really happy with all the pictures I've taken.  I'm a simple girl, but for some reason I've been bitten by the bug...you know the one.  The fancy schmancy camera bug and I'm tickled pink to say that yesterday it came in the mail.  Oh yeah:)






I actually did the happy dance as I ran upstairs to open the door for the FedEx man...in my jammies nonetheless.  He didn't seem to notice as I grabbed the pen from his hand and hastily signed his pad thingy....hurrying to get him on his way, so I could rip open my new toy.  Oh and the best part.  I paid for it myself!  For someone who hasn't earned a paycheck in almost 11 years, can I just tell ya that's a mountain top feeling!






I've been playing with it.  It's a little complicated...meant for someone with know how.  Kind of makes me feel guilty since I have no idea what in the world it can do.  I've mastered the on/off button and finally figured out how to turn off the flash.






But I've got plans...big grand plans.  I'm not staying in the dark for long.  I'm all signed up with a friend to take classes this winter.  I haven't been this excited in a really long time.  I'm going to learn something new...the language of photography







I can't remember the last time I learned something new...can you?





Have a blessed day.







**Oh and it's a Canon 60D in case you're wondering.  Forgot to mention that:)





Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails