Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Needy



This was my view this morning.  God was feeling all creative and decided to wow me with his amazing artistry.  It was the high point of my day.  Nothing really speaks to me more than seeing his presence in nature.  It's like he's physically touching me on the shoulder and saying here I am.  Yep that's me...look how awesome I am:) 


I hate to admit this, but I've been in a really bad funk for the last few weeks.  A weird mixture of hormones, seasonal depression, hormones, life stuff, hormones, a role change...oh and did I mention HORMONES?! 





I've been hustling and bustling creating for my store, keeping up with house orders and it's all new for me. Really good, but really new. I'm out of my comfort zone. I normally don't have work stuff taking up my time and I think I've gotten a little out of whack. And when I'm out of balance there is a heck of a racket...just like with the washing machine. I bounce this way and that. I squawk and groan under the load. It's not pretty, until the frantic spin cycle finally...noisily comes to a whirring abrupt STOP.



The scripture that keeps coming to my mind is:
 Lamentations 3:22-23 (New International Version)
22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.



I need that scripture in front of me at all times because if it was up to me and what I have to offer I would be consumed for sure.  I am more aware than ever that I NEED his compassion, I NEED his grace, I NEED his faithfulness...I'm just plain needy.  And He's the only one that can save me from myself.  Thankfully he loves me despite these occasional emotional valleys. 









Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails