Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

50



This post is very emotional for me.  I'm sitting here all teary eyed just in awe of God's amazing goodness.  Today my parent's celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary.  I feel beyond blessed to have parents that have stood the test of time with their marriage.  I really don't even have the right words.  I'm just so grateful.






They met when they were really young and started "going steady" when they were 12...if you can believe that.  Their marriage like any other has had some really difficult times, but they've weathered it out together.  It speaks volumes to me...the love they have for each other.




They gave us a gift when they said I do and meant it. 




Thank you mom and dad.  I'm so proud of you...soooo excited for you.  "50" is something to shout from the roof tops.  I hope you have the best day ever going down that long memory lane:)





Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails