Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Perspective



Last night when I finally went to bed I was in a foul mood.  You know the kind that comes when you've been working on something and nothing is going right.  But thankfully something happened during the night.  Don't know if it was all the crazy dreams I had or what, but I woke up today with a fresh new perspective.  Everything started taking shape and I absolutely love what I've made. 


I think taking a step back is vital for the creative process...a nice drive, a crisp afternoon walk, a hot bath etc... can do wonders for your perspective and that's what I've been needing.





So today I put on my cute little hat and scarf...applied some much needed make-up and we went for a drive.  Have I ever told you I have a thing for hats and scarves??  One day I'll have to show you my collection;)


If you look close you can see the girls tormenting each other in the back seat.  Welcome to my world:)  Interject me yelling...KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF and you know exactly what it's like to be in our car at any given moment.






We drove to Panera Bread for a late lunch.  I am IN LOVE with these pumpkin cut out sugar cookies.  They sing sweet melodies to me.  Seriously my eyes roll to the back of my head and I have sugar stuck to my lips and I don't care because I luv them soooo much!!!!  But you know sugar makes you fat.  It's 100% the truth.  'Nough said!








I thought I'd throw these in of Honey because it's close to Halloween and all.  He's very intense...even when he's trying to get a bug off the windshield.  Can't decide if I should laugh hysterically or run screaming.  Enjoy!





Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails