Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Time




The other night I was laying in bed just tossing and turning.  I had a really bad case of momma's guilt.  I've been so busy with other "stuff" lately that I've been a little absent in my most important role.  Scenes from the day flashed before my eyes.  Questions asked and ignored.  Little faces by my side wanting attention...my head down...too busy.  UGH!  It's hard juggling life sometimes.  Mostly I'm at their beck and call.  My job is taking care of our home and being a mom period.  I know my busyness is temporary.  This season will pass. I've just never been very good at balancing things.  I self imposed deadlines and stress myself out.  I have no idea how people work jobs and get everything else done.  Kudos to you amazing woman!


So yesterday I rallied and tried really hard to dote on them a little more.  We snuggled in bed first thing in the morning.  We played a game of Monopoly and had Sunday school....I was the teacher.  And today I felt better.  They are back in school and there is more time.  Time to attack the mountain of laundry that's been piling up.  Time to clean the bathrooms...time to get things in order.  Thank heavens. 


I saw this scripture today and it really blessed my heart....felt like God was telling me that He would provide the strength I needed to get everything done.  I'm going to just trust in that today:)



She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.  Proverbs 31:17





Have a blessed day.







Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails