Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello 7




Today is my Little Chick's 7th birthday.   Thinking back seven years ago, I was sooo excited to add to our brood.  We wanted a sister for Big Chick in a bad way.  I never had a sister and I thought that would be the coolest thing.






For them to have each other and be able to share their childhood with a friend, one that will never leave is priceless.  I'm so grateful that they love one another and choose to be playmates.   Don't get me wrong they do have their moments;)  But their bond is so precious to see.




I'm amazed at how she's changed.  We used to quietly refer to her as a storm cloud because she always had a scowl on her face.  She used to be hypersensitive and fussy, but as she's grown she has become an absolute ray of sunshine. 




Her love for life lights up our world. 




Happy birthday sweet girl.  Hello 7...it's going to be a good year:)





Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails