Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, September 10, 2010

One on one



I've been noticing some changes in my Big Chick.  She longs for one on one time.  We tend to do everything as a family and that's good, but to spend some quality time with the girls on their own...I think that's really important.





So we made a date night.  She picked the place, and it just happened to be our favorite old haunt.





I took her shopping for some back to school clothes.  She danced in front of the mirror and I felt like I was a kid all over again.  She laughed with me and we whispered about the changes in her body.  How is it that I'm old enough to have a daughter that's developing??  I'm trying not to freak, but it's FREAKING ME OUT!






She's still cool with used clothing and doesn't care about brands yet.  Oh thank you Lord.  I hope that never changes!  Have you heard of Plato's closet?  It's a consignment shop that has all kinds of teeny bopper clothing...the good stuff though.  They are picky and it's just a great way to save money.  Gotta love that.





She's grateful and holds my hand and thanks me.  It almost hurts how much I love her...this growing blossoming daughter of mine.  Yep I think one on one time is good.  I'll be penciling this in often:)






Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails