Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Brazilian...



Okay girls I did something a little crazy...a little scary.  And no I did NOT get a Brazilian wax thingy... I knew you'd go there.  I'm a little old fashioned in that department;)  But I did get a Brazilian Blowout.  Have you heard of that??  It's a hair thing.  I've always wondered what it would be like to have silky hair.  You know hair that doesn't frizz.  Hair that lays flat and moves with your head like a Pantene shampoo commercial:) 


So this was my hair the day of my appointment.  I washed it the day before and let it air dry.  It actually looked really cute.  I hate that.  Why do you always have a good hair day the day you get it fixed??






So I thought I'd pull up a different hair day.  This is a picture from our time in Miami.  Can you say WHAT??  Okay so that makes me feel better pulling the trigger and doing this process.  This is my hair on a normal basis...a little frizzy and somewhat high maintenance.


To get the look my fab hair lady Brie took little sections of my hair and coated it with a keratin protein.  Then she blow dried my hair and flat ironed it straight...then she washed it all out and blew it dry again.  The result is super shiny, silky straight hair.  Apparently it's really healthy and good for your hair too.  So that's a plus.





So here's the end result.  I'm a little windblown, but you get the picture.  I'm still getting used to it.  I love how soft it is and how easy it is to style.  I have to use special products to keep it this way, but the results should last approximately 4 months.  I just blow it dry with my fingers and voila.  It's an adjustment getting used to a flatter style, but change is good.  I'll give the ol' flat iron a break for a bit:) 






Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails