Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blessed




Not
sure if it's because I'm PMSing or what, but I'm feeling very emotional. I keep having the word Blessed bounce around in my mind. I recently had a birthday and I was fortunate enough to have my mom and dad here. We all went out early that morning and got donuts. Which if you follow along you know is a VERY special treat in our house:)





My
family makes me feel important and loved. They make a fuss over me and I know with all my heart they want my dreams to come true. I just feel overwhelmingly blessed. Thank you Lord for giving me parents who dote on me. Thank you for giving me a husband that is sentimental and compassionate...for girls who look up to me and throw their arms around my neck and tell me they love me soooo much.





I need them.
I need you.






So here's to another year. To appreciate all that I've been given and to really embrace my everyday blessings. I don't want to ever take them for granted:)





Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails