Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Saying goodbye



My heart hurts...literally! My parents just pulled out of the drive and I feel like someone is sitting on my chest. I always get this realization as the end of our visit nears...that this could be the last time I hug them...or tell them I love them. It's suffocating.





I hate goodbyes. I hate being separated from the people I love most in the world.




It's painful.
The house feels empty and quiet and I feel a little empty too.
So right now I'll cry and then it will lift. Thankful for that:)





When
I was little my mom would tuck notes in my lunch sack. They were always "roses are red, violets are blue" rhymes. She still does it. Love that:) BTW I have something fun to look forward to tonight. I can't wait to tell you about it...yay!



Oh and thank you sweet friends for all the birthday wishes and kind words. I read several of them to my parents. They think it's just the coolest thing...that I get showered with love from all these "strangers". Of course you're not strangers to me at all;)





Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails