Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Science Chicks



Last week I did something brave. I packed up my chicks and drove to the Minnesota Science Museum all by myself. Now to the average person this may not sound so brave, but I really hate traffic. I'm always scared I'll get lost. I don't care for parking garages or one way streets. I'd never been there, so I had no idea where it was. So I was really proud of myself for venturing out in the great big world;)






Once we got there the girls had a ball. Their favorite part was the lab. We did an actual experiment and discovered that liquid hand sanitizer was the least effective method for killing germs. Bleach and dish soap killed bacteria...hand sanitizer not so much. Who knew?






The museum is a BIG place...it's a little overwhelming to tell ya the truth. It was also Spring Break here in Minnesota, so we had to wait in line a long time!! They have the Dead Sea Scrolls on exhibit and that would have been really cool to see, but I didn't want to spend the $$ and the girls would have been bored.




So we explored every other nook and cranny:)







I
was looking forward to the dinosaur section the most. Unbelievable how big they were:o This bored the girls to tears for some reason.





Little Chick thought it was scary...whatever;) Anyway just goes to show you that being brave isn't so hard after all. I just have to step outside my comfort zone every now and then:) Is there anything you have to make yourself do??



Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails