Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pillow Talk



I'm a pillow fan. I love how you can change out a pillow and can completely transform a space. I recently purchased these two beauties at Home Goods. What a great store!





It makes me just love that room all the more. They some how match my curtains and my mirror...it's just magic:)






Well recently I won a fabulous give-away! Melanie from Pretties and Posies gave away the above two pillows and I got 'em. YIPPEE!!!! I can't even tell you how much they add to my plain little old denim chair. They just make me happy.





She recently opened her own Etsy store and I found this lovely Be painting...because you all know BE is my word:) It just looks so cute on my table...which is by my denim chair. So that corner is all decked out because of her.






All this to say that Melanie is having another give-away and it's really a great one. She painted this beautiful painting and is giving it away! So you need to run over there and leave her a comment ASAP. Tell her I sent you;)








Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails