Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's all good!



Well where to begin...hmmm. Easter kind of snuck up on me this year. As I sit here typing I am completely worn out. How in the world can you pack so much in to just a few days?



On Good Friday we have a tradition. We watch a children's version of the Passion of Christ called JESUS. I was really excited about it this year because my littlest is at that age where I thought she would get it...and guess what? She did!! At the end of the movie the kid actors ask if you want to ask Jesus in your heart and she did!! What a wonderful Easter gift:)




Then
on Saturday night as the Ten Commandments played in the background we dyed Easter eggs. I love that! I did it every year as a child.








Easter
morning we ate lots of eggs and splurged with the chocolate variety too...Reese's Peanut Butter Cup eggs, our favorite:)




Then
the girls got all ready and we did our annual indoor Easter egg hunt. On your mark...get set...GO!






Don't
know why this is so fun, but the girls just love running around the whole house...slipping and sliding, racing to find those empty little eggs. When they get bored, I seriously think I should just have them do Easter egg hunts. They think it is just crazy fun!





After
that we loaded in the car and headed to church. Of course it was packed. Loved the worship and the choir was dressed like a bright bunch of Easter eggs:)




After
church we headed over to our friend's house for Easter dinner. It was soooo good. For some reason this is the only picture I took that turned out. Sorry Kristine:(



We stuffed ourselves silly and now I'm sitting here in a food induced coma state. I guess that means Easter was a huge hit:) We had fun, worshipped our risen Savior and completely overate... what more could you ask for?!




Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too.



Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails