Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Home sweet NOISY home!


Guess
what was waiting for me when I got home from Illinois?? Shocker;) I knew he was shopping around and it was only a matter of time before the perfect set found him. Aren't they pretty?:)


He's so proud. He actually texted me a few times while I was gone and showed me pics. He felt really good about the place he got them and the person he dealt with. And guess what? They don't smell like smoke and each piece actually had a price tag on it...wow!






The
girls couldn't wait to see daddy's drums. I was really tired from driving all day and didn't want to hear them just yet...if you know what I mean;) But the Chicks were sooo excited.





So
daddy put on a little show behind closed doors. He is really really loud:o
Pray for me!






Seeing him at the drums again brought back lots of memories. When we were dating I would watch him play, and it was so exciting. It's just a thrill to see someone do something that they are good at. So happy for him:) Plus it kind of turns me on a little....shhhh did I just say that outloud?;)




Ahhh...home sweet noisy home:)







Have a blessed day.



Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails