Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Victoria's Big Secret


To my few male readers you may just want to move right along and skip this post;)


I've recently dropped some pounds and I am thrilled with the results, all except for the shrinkage in one certain area. If you catch my drift:o Why is that? Seriously there is always a catch right?


Well anyway last weekend the whole fam headed to the mall for a necessary investment:) My girlfriend had recently raved about a new bra Victoria Secret was carrying and I thought since I needed one anyway I should check it out. I got measured by the sales lady and when I inquired about that bra she said "what size is your friend?"...hmmm weird question. I told her she looked really good and then she proceeded to look me up and down and said that that would not be a good bra for me. It was made for bigger sizes and it just wouldn't do many any favors. REALLY?? That was a little deflating if you know what I mean;)





She proceeded to bring me all kinds of beautiful push up bras that really did work wonders. I'm a-maz-ed at what a little bra can do. Then she told me about a "turbo" bra that I really should try. Seriously it was like nothing I'd ever seen before. It had at least 4 inches of padding. I put my shirt on over it and came out of the dressing room and my husband's eyes about popped out of his head!


Unfortunately turbo bra was just not me...sorry Honey;) But it's nice to know that if you are needing a little pick me up in that area, for about $45.00 and 5 minutes of time anyone can look like Angelina Jolie in the movie Tomb Raider:)




Have a blessed day.





Photo #2 found here
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails