Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The St. Paul wedding march

My friend Leslie told me about this utube video. It is so funny!! Makes me think back to the day I walked down the aisle. I remember my wedding dress being too long and I didn't realize it until I put my bouquet in one hand and my other arm through my dad's arm. He helped steady me as I kicked my feet out and waddled down the aisle... so I wouldn't trip on my dress:)



To go back and do it again in style...that would be so fun:) Check this out!! It will make you want to get up and dance.








Do you have any funny memories from your wedding day??



Have a blessed day.





Oh and take a look at Blabbing about Blogs today.
My friend Amanda started this new blog and featured me...yay!!
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails