Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My silent answer



I took a nap this afternoon. Both my girls had playdates after school. I was drowsy and the house was quiet. When I woke up and looked out the window I had the most amazing treat. God had painted the sky with the most beautiful sunset I have EVER seen in my entire life.






Now
I know He didn't paint it just for me, but I sort of feel that He did:) See earlier in the day I was calling out to Him. I've been in a tither placing all sorts of demands on myself. I want to open my Etsy store soon and I of course am struggling with time, creativity...stumbling around trying to figure out how to do it etc... I feel so inadequate. I put so much pressure on myself to be perfect and I know I'm not alone. I've heard from all of you too. We all do this.






But
this sunset...this promise of a new tomorrow...another day with a beginning, middle and end. This picture in my heart of a God who is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Who's unfailing love for me never ends....well it just touched my heart! He is the author of my faith...He is the great I AM. He is the ultimate artist. No one can compare.







This gorgeous display was His silent answer to me. Yes you are inadequate, and I know you don't know what you are doing...but I do. I DO!!





Have a blessed day.




All photos were taken from my deck...lucky me;)
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails