Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

One spooky night!





Halloween
is not my favorite holiday. I'm just not a fan of anything remotely scary, but over the last few years it has come up on the list quite a bit. We are lucky enough to have amazingly creative friends that go ALL out for Halloween. They throw one rockin' costume party. This year was no exception.




We
went the tame route and got boxing costumes...which were seriously glorified workout outfits...except for the gloves. I've always wanted to have some of those on hand;)




This
is their house. Just a glimpse. My pictures don't do it justice. You need the special effects of the flames in the windows, strobe lights, smoke etc... They just do a wonderful job!!





But
what makes it the most fun is all the work people put into their costumes. I have never seen so much creativity. I lack in this department come Halloween, but it is such a treat to just sit back and watch the weirdness:)





The
real spooky part of the evening came after we got home. I checked my email before I went to bed (my husband was looking over my shoulder...he NEVER does that) and I got a letter from my first love...the ex-boyfriend! Dun-dun-dunnnnn...more to come on that later. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.




Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails