Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Chick's big day





A few weeks ago when Grandma and Grandpa were in town we celebrated Little Chick's 6th birthday. I don't know about you, but when a birthday rolls around I feel a little anxious. I want so much for them to luuuuvvvv it. I remember my mom making me feel so special on my day. It was nothing extravagant, just some pretty wrapped gifts and lots of love. I only remember two birthday parties. Nothing like what kids are used to today. But I always looked forward and really appreciated my birthday.




I had high hopes for her cake. I was going to make a butterfly cupcake cake, but it didn't quite work out the way I hoped. Guess what? Kids don't care. Cupcake or butterfly shaped cupcake cake doesn't really matter after all...whew!





These are all her special people. This year it meant a little more than usual. We had just found out about Honey's new job and there was such a sense of relief... that we wouldn't have to move, that we wouldn't be leaving behind all of our peeps. We love these kids.



Can't believe my baby is 6 already. Every year goes by so fast... why is that? Anyway it was a great day...Little Chick's Big Day:)





Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails