Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shop 'til you drop!


This is my thought about spending 2 whole days at the Mall of America. Over Labor Day we decided it was time to give in and take the girls to Lego Land. They love playing with Legos and all Summer have kind of fought over one little Lego person that they had to share, so we piled in the car and headed out in search of more Lego people.

It should have only been a one day excursion, but the little outfit I bought Big Chick's American Girl doll wasn't in the bag! So we had to trek back out there on Sunday too.



You would think there would be a better "people" selection. It's really sad what they had to choose from, but the Chicks were happy and therefore I was happy.


Imitating their Lego people's faces:o




If you haven't been to the MOA it really is quite the thing. Four floors of every store you can possibly imagine. An indoor miniture golf course, amusement park, wedding chapel...you name it we've got it. But bring comfy shoes. Dress like you are going to run a marathon. It is work people seriously. We were sore afterwards. Those floors are hard!




Isn't this a cool print? Do you ever watch HGTV? Well a while back Guilianna from E News, and her honey Bill Rancic from the Apprentice were on a decorating show and I remember their designer put this print in their living room. I'm not an octopus lover, but it very interesting. It was at The Afternoon store, third floor.





Me and Little Chick chillin', trying on hats...waiting on dad. He has an even worse hat fetish than I do and that's sayin' something:)




I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my Honey has a little obsession with the UFC. You know the Ultimate Fighting Competition stuff. They had a store even for that in the Mall of America!



Awww
, but at the end of the day all that really mattered was this wonderful little treat. It made the pain in my feet subside, and the dull ache in my shoulder from carrying my purse all worth it!!



OH and this outfit! Isn't this the cutest outfit ever?? I even got the necklace to match:)





Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails