Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

How can you say no??



See this little face?? How could you get frustrated with that? Well let me tell you how:) For months our finicky little Shih Tzu would refuse to eat her food. I would worry about her because sometimes she would wait days and then she'd get sick and ugh!! I tried mixing her food with cottage cheese like the vet suggested and even that she lost interest in and wouldn't eat. Anyway I finally took her back to the vet and apparently...





They
have food just for SHIH TZU'S!! This is how picky they are. Who knew?? Anyway this tiny little bag of food cost $18.99! I'm a little freaked out by that because she's already eaten almost half of it in just over a week! Oh the things we do for those we love:)



Have a blessed day.



**Check out my new button on my sidebar.
Amanda with Kevin&Amanda created it for me. I'm so excited:)
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails