Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Mom and Dad Week


This week went by like a whirlwind. My folks came last Saturday and as of this post date I am back home with them in Illinois!! I just wanted to show you a few highlights of the week.


Monday was IKEA!

My Chicks acting lazy at IKEA.


Wednesday
was Stillwater. Love this quaint little town. Favorite part was the chicken in rice soup at Leo's...yummy:)



Me and My daddy.

Chicks acting lazy again;)

After our feast at Leo's.


Thursday was Excelsior

.

The General Store in Minnetonka. My dad loves old trucks...just like me:)


Sam the dog. Thankfully the weather was cool this week and their dogs could stay in the garage. We have a pen set up for them.



Kaylie playing with Fergie. See we all had fun. It really was a great week. We have so much more fun to look forward to in Illinois. We have a wedding, baby dedication and lots of catching up to do with friends and family. I'll be back in a couple of weeks with lots of new pics, meanwhile I am reposting some early days of Farmgirl Paints. I hope you visit often and let me know what you think. I'll be checking in.


Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails