Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Peace

In our family we base a lot of our decisions on "peace". We pray about an issue and then leave it. What steps we take come down to whether we feel confused or have peace.

The bible says in Isaiah 26:3 (New International Version)

You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.


I don't know about you, but I want Perfect Peace. I want that feeling inside that everything is going to be alright, because HE is in control...not me, because I would inevitably screw things up. The quote below is another from my honey's office. The last sentence talks about "calm in my heart" and for me that is letting go and letting God direct my life.




peace.
it does not mean to be in a place
where there is no noise, trouble
or hard work. it means to be in
the midst of those things and still
be calm in your heart.

(unknown)



Have a blessed day.

Photo credit: Flickr

By the way...you all rock. Thank you so much for the outpouring of sweet comments yesterday. I am definitely liking my hair better than I did before!!
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails